Sportspicks.com is running an awesome NFL picks contest this season called the Million Dollar Challenge.
The Million Dollar Challenge is NOT fantasy football. It is NOT a confidence pool and it is NOT a survivor pool. It’s a simple picks contest where you pick 6 games against the spread each week and compete for great cash prizes.
The Million Dollar Challenge is modeled after the famous Hilton Supercontest in Las Vegas.
The rules are very simple:
1) Pick 6 teams to win AGAINST THE SPREAD each week of the NFL season.
2) Designate your most confident pick as your “Lock of the Week”
3) Score 1 point for each correct pick and 2 points for each correct “Lock of the Week” pick
4) The entry with the most points at the end of the season wins $10,000
5) There is also a $200 cash prize for each weekly high scorer
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL…..
If a contestant is able to win their “Lock of the Week” pick all 17 weeks of the NFL season they win ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!
Yes, go 17-0 on your Lock of the Week pick and you win a million bucks.
This is 100% legit. The million dollar prize is fully insured with the prize insurance company – Odds on Promotions, LLC.
As part of the contract with the prize insurance company contest registration is limited to 1,000 total entries. Limit one per person. But this is the first year we’ve run this contest so we aren’t going to have anywhere CLOSE to a thousand entries. I’m expecting about 100-200 entries this season.
The Week One lines are already posted so you can make your picks right now and get started on winning $10,000 or even One Million dollars.
Are you ready to get started? Click here to sign up NOW!